You. Me. Oui

Monday, 16 May 2016







Outfit 
Top - ASOS  Skirt - Lefties 
Shoes - ASOS 

The ASOS sale is a very beautiful, but very dangerous place! As I'm writing this the only thing I've currently picked up is this top, but I can't promise that it won't be the only thing, cause yano, student loans are coming soon and it's the ASOS sale for goodness sake! 

Love
God bless
7 comments on "You. Me. Oui "
  1. so cute!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with your skirt, I really like the shape of it! :) It looks so cute with the striped shirt x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top, although I am a self confessed stripe addict haha! x

    Eleanorclaudie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lvoe that tshirt. Stripes are always a good idea.

    Aishling
    www.le-stage.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute outfit. I have a similar skirt from primark and you've just given me an idea on how to wear it.

    http://fleurdelailis.blogspot.co.uk

    Laila xo

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...