Blogging Bloopers Round 2

Sunday, 22 May 2016
Last autumn I put together a blogging bloopers post containing some rather hilarious blog/outfit photo mishaps, and today I bring you round 2 of this giggle worthy series. From killer seagulls and rogue beach joggers to air grabs and resting bitch face, the last couple of months worth of outfit posts have seen it all! Laugh, giggle and chuckle, and here's to many more months worth of blogging bloopers!   









Love
God bless
8 comments on "Blogging Bloopers Round 2 "
  1. love this post, haha. I always have so many "bloopers" and this really made me laugh :) xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely have some funny bloopers, may be I'll have to collect them together for a post like this, love it!

    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I spotted you on Fleur's blog and decided to come and say hi! I have been enjoying reading your blog. Check out mine if you have any spare time! shoppingobsessive.blogspot.com
    Interested in any collabs?
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha these are amazing! The seagull and the sun in your face.... you nailed it!

    Megan
    Denton & Lou 

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post ! :) funny :)
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is a great idea for a post! I love the last one... reminds of those pictures your mum forces you have taken as a child!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea! There's always so many that turn out like this haha x

    heart-autumn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That second outfit is my favourite! Vintage all the way and super trendy as well :)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...