How it should have been or might have been

Monday, 25 January 2016






Outfit
Blouse - ASOS
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - ASOS

Boy oh boy those ASOS sales are a dangerous thing! One minute you're just browsing, the next you've got a parcel coming the next day, and this blouse was one of the things in that parcel! I was surprised by how much I actually liked this top when it arrived, and I can see it being a really versatile piece! I'm looking forward to dressing it down and dressing it up for different events!

Love
God bless
8 comments on "How it should have been or might have been "
  1. Love this look, you look really pretty.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, your shirt is so pretty and gives such a nice shape! I completely understand about the ASOS sale haha I always go overboard... Would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lovely look. Black and white is always a stunning combination
    Many kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuuute. Love discovering new blogs <3

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...