Thursday, 21 January 2016

Florida Photo Diary - Week 1

As usual round here, whenever I go on a trip, a holiday or simply visit someplace new a photo diary post is sure to follow soon after! 
And today is no exception, as I bring you the first of my Florida photo diaries! If you read my blog regularly or follow me on Instagram (holljc) then you'll know that for 2 fabulous weeks in December I was in Florida, more specifically Walt Disney World!!!!
Disney World is one of my two favourite places on the planet and it was an absolute dream to be there during the Christmas season. 
This photo diary (as you can see from the title) is all the adventures and memories from the first week of our trip. I hope you enjoy, and if you have any questions please feel free to tweet me @ Holl_JC or get in touch through any of my social media accounts! I also vlogged the trip and have started uploading the videos to my YouTube channel (here) so head over there if you're interested in seeing more!  


























Love
God Bless

12 comments:

  1. love the pictures! Just remembered my trips there, its such a nice place that it doesn't matter how many times I've been there I still wanna go back.

    lu | Coco & Louis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holl! Love the pics, you look lovely in each one and it looks as if you had an amazing time!

    XO Amie

    Credit Crunch Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a magical place!

    http://www.alovelystyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like you're having a truly magical time. Everytime I see photos of Florida I want to cry because it was the most amazing time of my life. I would absolutely love to go at Christmas/this time of the year as I've only been once and that was in August so I would love to see if its any different! <3
    www.katherinerosie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics :)
    http://modishnessblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Florida looks amazing, I really need to go! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are great! The one of you and tigger is just so cute! :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah very jealous! It looks amazing! Hope you had a great time!

    Hannah x
    Paloma in DIsguise

    ReplyDelete
  9. i haven't been to disney world in years but it's always so much fun, love the photos!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah I am so jealous! I have always wanted to go to Florida! Looks like you had a brilliant time :)

    Lauren Rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know how fun Disney vacations can be and it sure does look like you had a good time and saw a lot of nice things!

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...