Day to Day

Wednesday, 9 December 2015
This type of post went down so well a month or so ago, that I thought I'd reprise it again! Showing you guys some of my day to day outfits from the last couple of very chilly weeks! Again 90% of the time I look like a little boy, but hey ho, that's what we have! Let me know in the comments which one is your favourite, and if you'd like this to become a more regular feature, as I've really been enjoying snapping my every day outfits to share with you guys both here and on my Insta!  



Love
God bless
8 comments on "Day to Day "
  1. You have such great potential! I love your the statement pieces such as the coat, the lizard boots, sunglasses! such great picks! Love your blog x
    I would so love it if you could check out my blog x
    chezzyrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are awesome in this dress!

    www.mysweetwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfits! I love your blog!

    xx Isabel
    http://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these outfits, you have a great sense of style ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey love this blog post!

    jess xx

    maybe check out mine + follow back?
    :)
    http://wildvagabondss.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/dominus-illuminatio-mea.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your leather jacket, amazing looks <3

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. always love your outfits, especially your first one! so comfy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sunnies in the second pic! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...