It's Getting Cold Outside

Sunday, 15 November 2015






Outfit
Jacket - TK Maxx  Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Office  Tshirt - Hero&Cape

Sometimes you spot something in a shop and you just know you cannot leave without it! That's what happened with this jacket! Me and my mum were browsing TK Maxx for mason jars and other homey things for my new place at uni, and we ended up stumbling upon this dreamy jacket! I sold my leather jacket a year or so ago now, as it was just too big for me, and I've been looking for a replacement ever since but they've always been extortionately expensive! Until now! I managed to pick this jacket up at the bargain price of £30!! I was so excited to see that price on the tag, so I quickly carried it to the checkout and made it mine! 

Love
God bless 
13 comments on "It's Getting Cold Outside "
  1. cute look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jacket it's so pretty !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your top :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the perfect leather jacket! I've been looking for one for ages to replace my old one, I hadn't thought of tkmaxx before!
    Emma Xx

    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh you gotta love Tk Maxx, £30 is soo good! You look fab! :)

    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that jacket, looks super cosy, and what a bargain!

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This jacket is so cool and what a bargain! <3

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit, your jacket is gorgeous! xx

    Jessthetics

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVING your leather jacket, and that price makes it even more beautiful. I need to get one ASAP!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your jacket was an absolute bargain and it looks great on you. You can't go wrong with a leather jacket!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. but that watermelon top, I LOVE! also that jacket is a bargain, that'll last you forever x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous pictures! It looks amazing there (:

    www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...