Day to day

Wednesday, 11 November 2015
Fashion blogging can often be viewed as quite unrealistic. So today I thought I'd do a bit of a different fashion post and share with you guys some of my most recent outfits via the oh so glorious medium of mirror selfies. My cuddly toy sven and my little pony figures are in full view, as is the Spoons bathroom mirror that I borrowed a while back, the behind the scenes of this little corner of the internet. And yes, I do dress like a little boy 75% of the time, but yanno, we live!  





Love
God bless
12 comments on "Day to day"
  1. So many pretty looks!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfits, I love how you play with patterns so much. I wish I was bold enough to give it a go

    http://whatkatiewatched.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw cute pics! I love layering pieces like that! X

    All black over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post, I like the colloquial-ness of it, (if outfit photos can be colloquial?) I also love how much pattern you wear, I think my favourite outfit is the last, those boots and that dress clash perfectly! x

    India Charlotte♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfits! adore the boots! <3

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your scarf :)
    greetings xoxo

    klaudr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your mixture of your style. tomboy combined with gurlyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea for a post, your every day outfits are super cute!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfits, so chic!

    By the way, you can get 15% off any watch from Daniel Wellington with the code 'DWelectricsunrise'. Visit my blog for more information:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post idea! So many lovely outfits :)

    Hannah x
    Paloma in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a really cute style, I love the 3rd and 4th outfits!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...