Perfect strangers in the night

Tuesday, 27 October 2015






Outfit 
Dress - Topshop  Jacket - Primark
Hat - Primark  Boots - ASOS
Lipstick - Nars 

I think I'm going through a bit of a new shoe buying phase atm! It's not necessarily a great thing when you're a broke student, but ahh well! I really am totally in love with my new ASOS boots though, they take a bog standard normal outfit up a few notches, and just bring a totally fresh look to an outfit, which is always great! 
Oh, and that hat! It's pretty much my new favourite thing since emojis! I have a rather big head, plus lots of thick hair, so finding a fedora style hat that fits me has been pretty much impossible, until Primark came along with this beauty! 

Love
God bless 
15 comments on "Perfect strangers in the night"
  1. You look fab :) Your Asos boots are soo cute!!

    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I have definitely been through that phase!
    You look wonderful. Absolutely adore the vintage vibe :)

    x Alona | gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that jacket is just divine!! I really love muddled patterns like this, it always looks so good. x

    flawedfairytale || Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hat is so super adorable and the color is perfect. i need it in my life.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the ASOS boots :) Looking lovely!

    Hannah x
    Paloma in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jacket is absolutely adorable. You look lovely
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward| Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing !! :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are looking too adorable for your own good <3 That dress is perfection!
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is adorable! Full of great patterns and personality. Love it.

    -Nicole
    wellwornblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...