Sunday, 26 July 2015

Beautiful Birthday Afternoon Tea at Sketch

10 days ago (ish) was my birthday, and as an early birthday present whilst in London me and my parents went to Sketch for afternoon tea! I'd heard so much about Sketch and it's afternoon tea, and have seen so many amazing pictures too, which meant I was sooooo excited when the afternoon finally came around! 
And boy was I not disappointed! From the food and cocktails to the room, building and atmosphere everything was just absolutely incredible! So if you've got a special occasion coming up then I cannot recommend Sketch for afternoon tea enough, it was fab! As the afternoon was so wonderful I thought another Holl JC photo diary was definitely in order to celebrate and show you guys the wonders of Sketch (like look at those toilets!!!!!) This post is the first in the photo diary series from our trip to London that will be coming up on the blog over the next few weeks, so make sure you're following if you want to see those!   
















Love 
God bless

18 comments:

  1. Looked like a great afternoon! I really like your dress! Hope you had a great birthday!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, so I totally need to check out Sketch! I'm so pleased you had a fab birthday, love your dress by the way! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that looks like a great place! Beautiful dress too, you look lovely!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh that place looks amazing! Hope you had a lovely birthday!!!x
    Holly x

    http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to go there for ages! Looks amazing, hope you had a good birthday…

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such lovely place! It seems like you had a wonderful time there! x

    http://www.gingerecstasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks lovely, I really want to go!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiagilchriest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pics ! You're beautiful JC :)

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday!! I've heard so many good things about Sketch, it looks incredible! Love the decor.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your dress!!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this place looks so nice (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore Sketch, I love how unique it is!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sketch looks amazing (as do you, love your dress!)

    Alice | Sheer Beautiful | Bloglovin' x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely post and you look stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday.. You really look stunning here. And I love the dress. :))

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...