No Tomorrow

Tuesday, 9 June 2015
This weekend I got to hang out and chill at a pretty new, but sooo fun (no camping) festival called No Tomorrow. It's held at Wollaton Park, otherwise known as Wayne Manor from the Batman films, in Nottingham and this year was over two days instead of one like last year. It's such a chill festival, our little group could not believe just how laid back and civilised it was. Plus the weather was nothing short of perfect, especially on the second day when the wind died down and it was simply glorious sunshine!
The line up was so sooo good too! An amazing mix of indie acoustic rock(ish) artists, DJ's and other house/club acts! James Bay was one of the headliners so I was gonna be there no matter what, and then John Newman, DJ Fresh and Blonde were some of my other favourites too! I took loads and loads of photos throughout the weekend, so thought I'd pop them all together in a little photo diary post for you guys! I kinda want todo more of these as the summer goes on, as they're a great way for me to be able to document what I'm up to and the adventures that I have!    


























Love
God bless
16 comments on "No Tomorrow "
  1. looks like so much fun and the line-up sounds amazing! wish I was going to a festival this summer :( x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a fantastic time! I'm so jealous of you, I wish I could go!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really wanted to go to this, especially when I found out James Bay was headlining! But totally forgot to get tickets, looks like you had a great time though :)

    Millie x | Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a good time :) Nice to see you got good weather for it as well!

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving those sunnies! Looks like you had a fab time!

    Hannah xx
    Raspberry Kitsch | UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cool photos !
    I'm a new follower dear, check my blog and if you like it, follow me back !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had such a great time! I love your maxi! <3

    May x • THE MAYDENbloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! It looks like a really fun time was had, and you look gorgeous in that maxi!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like you had a blast
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! Loving those culottes and i can't believe how good your festival food looks!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just looked at the lineup, it looked really good! I really love your sunglasses. Reading this has made me so excited for festivals this year, are you going to any others?

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really really wanted to go to this, it was just behind my house but i couldn't get home :( would've loved to have seen jessie ware looks amazing!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. this looks like fun! never been to a musical festival! cute outfit too!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely pics! What a cool festival it looks amazing and so do you x

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...