Fries Before Guys

Wednesday, 4 February 2015







Outfit
Tshirt - Victoria's Secret  Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Office  Lipstick - Mac 

I have a sneaking suspicion this tee pretty much speaks for itself. I picked it up in NYC and as soon as I spotted it, I was in love! I feel like it sums my life up pretty well at the moment, aha.

Love
God Bless
22 comments on "Fries Before Guys"
  1. Office makes such great boots! My two current staple pairs are from there :) Obviously the tee is great too! - Imogen x

    Miss Imogen Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that shirt!!! OMG

    http://www.thoughtcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute shirt! And very true
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word I love this ahaha!xxx

    blog.doodleheart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this is such a cute shirt!! I would want one that says TEA before guys. i love drinking tea!!

    X, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Cute a cute casual outfit!
    x

    Sabrinaharriet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your top is brilliant! I love the boots with it too to bring out the red :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tee! motto to live by! x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. The top is awesome! And I love the boots :)

    Jessie | Taylor Mayed

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with that slogan tshirt. I need it!
    Rebecca // rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your top <3
    Great outfit.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. absolutely love this top!!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that shirt! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit, love it! xx

    www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I must have that shirt. It conveys so much using so little. Kind of like Sisters Before Hipsters, haha

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...