The boxing day match

Wednesday, 31 December 2014






Outfit 
Tshirt - Zara  Skirt - Misguided 
Boots - Office   Rings - Camden Market, Regal Rose 


I think everyone knows which Boxing day match I'm talking about? The one where many relatives are squashed around a dining table, where silly jokes are told, and the new Christmas clothes are pulled out and put on show. The one where the kids go more than a little crazy and enough buffet food is prepared for a small military encampment. 
Well, that's my Boxing day match anyway; crazy, full and nothing less than eventful - this year we got snow! What more can I say! 
Oh, and a very Happy New Year to you guys! I hope you have a wonderful new years, whatever you end up doing.

Love
God bless
19 comments on "The boxing day match "
  1. Nice :) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, especially your top! :)

    Millie x | Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots. The maroon color and the design are really in right now.

    ~shannon
    www.lameliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking on getting me a leather-look skirt. You've convinced me that I definitely need one! Love how you've put it with a sweater, you look great :}
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that skirt, it fits you perfectly!! Happy new year! :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! I hope you had a good night :) we've had no snow in South Wales, just a lot of wind and rain (as usual haha).
    I absolutely love the colour of your boots by the way, you look lovely!

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so sweet! great look and photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this! Obsessed with the skirt and boot combo:)

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit, especially that top!

    Happy New Year!

    Beauty Inside Art

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is mega cute. Love your skirt paired with your red boots!
    Happy new year!
    Sarah-Jane xo // www.vmgirl.me

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the whole outfit, especially the skirt. hope you had a happy new year :)

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your comment Holl... I love that top - three of my favourite cities!

    Aishling xx
    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I lurrrrve your jumper and what you've paired it with girl! HNY!


    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your entire outfit, I definitely need a leather skirt :)
    Happy New Year by the way ;)

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute outfit, you look great! :)

    Happy new year!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  16. These boots are so beautiful, chunky boots are definitely my fave for this time of year

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a cute look - you look adorable!!!

    I hope your 2015 is filled with love, happiness, health and joy!!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...