Go hard or go home!

Wednesday, 27 August 2014
Way way back, just after Easter, I did a post titled 'Duo'. It showcased two outfits from a holiday i went on. Today I thought I'd bring you a #2 in that mini series, showing you a duo of 'Go hard or go home!' outfits from my time in Disney. Both of which were very very very hard core Disney, and are not outfits I'd normally share on the blog, as they were super casual deal with the heat looks. However I decided to pair the two together and bring them to you in this slightly different format!  





Outfit #1
Elsa tee - Disney World  Shorts - Topshop
Sandals - NewLook
Outfit #2 
Tshirt - Bershka  Shorts - Newlook
Mini Ears - Disney World  Sandals - Newlook

Love
God bless

13 comments on "Go hard or go home! "
  1. You look so cute in those ears! I love the colour of the shorts too. I hope you had an amazing time on holiday xx

    mimicryer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look really amazing.. you blog is so beautiful Leather Jacket Women

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tops are adorable!! I want to go to disneyland! :(

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree, when you go to Disney, you DEDICATE yourself to Disney! xxx

    Blog This With Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I adore the ears and the hashtag tee!

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. snow queen outfit defo the winner!! love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww super cute outfits :)
    xx

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so nice and I love those T-shirts. Great outfits and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the green shorts, they're adorable x
    ameliajaneroseknows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super adorable! I love how you've styled the Elsa tee.

    xo,
    Lela

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...