Florida Photo Diary

Thursday, 21 August 2014
As 99.999% of you will know by now, a few weeks ago I spent the most incredible two weeks in Florida, or more precisely Walt Disney World! Feeling inspired by multiple of my favourite blogs, i've decided to create a photo diary of my trip. I took nearly 2000 pictures whilst on holiday, so have limited myself to around 20, otherwise this post would be excruciatingly long, even more so than it already is. I had the most incredible trip ever, so if you have any questions please feel free to ask in the comments or tweet me @Holl_JC. Also if you have any requests of other Florida posts you might like to see, about absolutely anything, then don't hesitate to ask!  A Florida haul video will also soon be up over on my Youtube channel, so make sure you're subscribed if you want to see that/those, depending on if i split them in half!























Love
God bless

23 comments on "Florida Photo Diary "
  1. Awww wow that must have been amazing! I love Disney, it truly is one of the happiest places on earth aha! Lovely pictures too! X
    Summer,

    Http://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these kinds of blog posts! Looks like you had an amazing time! I want to go to Diagon Alley!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so fun! I'm super jealous you got to go to Disney Land!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time! x

    http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pancake picture really makes me miss Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous, always want to go see hogwarts there!!!


    http://redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos! I really want to go to Florida again, I went the year before the Harry Potter bit was built though so would love to go back, it looks amazing!! :)

    Millie x
    smudgesofthoughts

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhh i'm so jealous, i've never been to florida!
    tanya / whoistanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. so lovely!!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty!

    http://www.bouncecolor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, love the photos so fun!

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this place! It was my favorite to visit when I was in Florida :) Also, you are so pretty! Love the blog!
    xx
    Mia


    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post, Love Disney land

    http://doinglifemyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh this brings back so many memories from when I went to Florida last year. Best holiday of my life! Although I'm sad the whole Frozen hype wasn't around then, I would've loved to see that. Looks like you just as much fun as I did :) x

    Bridie | Upon My Sleeve

    ReplyDelete
  15. Always so jealous of everyone's Florida photos, gonna check out your youtube channel x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you had an amazing time :) x

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. soooo sweet!

    In case you want to grow natural and healthy hair please visit my blog, i'm just beginning but it would mean a lot! Thank you!!! Kisses from Barcelona! www.hairtohips.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Looks absolutely beautiful in Florida. I really want to go! I have always wanted to visit Disneyland. Looks like you had a great time, the pics are all Lovely!

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've always wanted to go to Disneyworld! I've only been to Disneyland haha. These pictures make me want to go even more!

    xx

    withlovebanke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. So jealous!!! I'm such a big kid when it comes to Disney haha :)!

    kathrynscupcakes.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hogwarts express ?! GO GRIFFYNDOR !!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. It looks like you had an amazing trip! :)
    Did you stay at Port Orleans Riverside?
    I stayed at the French Quarter in 2013.

    Lovely blog!

    Kat
    http://www.katlast.com/

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...