I might have strayed a bit too far, I'm countin all the moonlit stars

Saturday, 5 July 2014







Outfit 
Dress - Motel   Sunglasses - Ebay
Shoes - Amazon   Rings - Camden Market, Shop Dixi
Lips - Revlon Macaroon layered over Topshop Brighton Rock
Nails - Next - Blush   

I love pretty dresses, even more so when they're in the sale. As soon as I heard Motel Rocks had a sale happening, with some items reduced by up to 70% I just had to head over and check it out. I adore sales, even more so when I can shop them from the comfort of my own room, meaning I ended up ordering two gorgeous pieces, one of which you can see above. It's a lovely little dress, plus it's monochrome, what more could I ask for? I know I'm going to get lots of wear out of it over the summer and hopefully during freshers too come September. I also wore it to go out for breakfast with a friend during the week, paired with my leather jacket and I just fell for the combination, they looked perf together, this is definitely one versatile dress.   

Love
God bless 
28 comments on "I might have strayed a bit too far, I'm countin all the moonlit stars"
  1. Love this dress, so funky and can be worn in so mamy different ways! Im also a huge fan of motel rocks, they have such funky one-off pieces!

    www.pookybanana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool dress!

    hennaxstreetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loovveee the dress! So jealous your going to be a fresher in September, wish that was me again!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! I love this dress on you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the dress and sunglasses!

    http://followeroffashionn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. great purchase, that dress is super cute. love the monochromatic look.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. u look so awesome
    lovely blog!
    Come in my blog ♥
    http://kairjankaora-koka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful! Gorgeous dress! Xx

    www.roseandmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cool look! love the cute dress on you <3
    xx

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress is so cute! It really suits you, love how you paired it with the glasses too xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look really cute! Lovely dress!

    xoxo

    dogma96.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your sunglasses.

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress is gorgeous! I really like the tie-dye print, and the outfit in general :)
    Thanks for the comment on my blog, as its introduced me to all your lovely outfit posts x
    http://charlottesroad.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit is utter perfection! I'm completely in love with the dress and they way you have styled it!

    www.babyrebelblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The glasses are super cool, definitely want a pair of round and extra big ones as well!

    much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look amazing! Can't fault this outfit at all. And I'm incredibly envious of those sunglasses, so chic.

    So glad I found your blog, definitely following :)

    www.astyleshake.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. perfection! I love the nineties vibe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm never much a fan of tie-dye but I'm really loving this dress! And a sale bargain always makes it even better too x

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, I love this dress! It's got such an amazing shape, and that pattern is so cool! Very chic for summer night!

    http://www.foodfashfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. that dress is amazing, love it ! <3

    thanks for ur comment :)
    http://breepluse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice dress. :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let us know, where (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter) you are following us, and we follow you back. :)

    P&P style ❤ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ❤

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...