I can hear the bells, well don't you hear 'em chime

Sunday, 29 June 2014






Outfit 
Dress - New Look  Shoes - Primark
Bag - Topshop (old, very old)  Rings - Camden Market, Pia
Lips - Revlon - Macaroon 

Oh dear, yes, I'm wearing the same shoes two outfit posts in a row, ooppsy. Never mind, eyy? As you might be able to tell from the title of this post, this is what I wore for a friend's wedding. Yesterday was a really, really, really long but fun day and this was my get up for the occasion. This dress kinda makes me happy, monochrome but with little splashes of colour, yeah, fits into my wardrobe and style perfectly. I've also uploaded an 'Outfit Inspiration' video featuring this outfit over on my Youtube channel. Featuring four different outfits that I would wear to a spring/summer wedding, I'll link it below in case any of you want to watch and hopefully one or two of you might get a little bit of inspiration from it.



Love
God bless  
25 comments on "I can hear the bells, well don't you hear 'em chime"
  1. I love this dress, I was eyeing it up a few days ago but am unsure about whether the shift style suits my body shape or not! Hope you had a lovely day, Paige xo | Florella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress!I kind of like the shape of it, but I think it'd make my hips 10x huger :( Oh and I love that red bodysuit from the video! x


    junkieisheadoverheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Holly - do you have any tips for getting small blogs noticed? - I'm the same age as you and am really struggling to get my blog 'out there' xx

    http://lilemilyjane.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are truly a gorgeous girl and I love your new haircut!
    Anyway, the outfit is simple but really charming. :)

    Have a nice day!
    Nikami | Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the outfit, the dress is lovely and you're wearing it beautifully. You look very polished, chic and feminine. Gorgeous! Lovely blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the dress :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!

    everything is magnificent!

    I have a new post up on my blog, would love to know your thoughts

    will be happy to see you in my blog

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is so sweet, I love how it falls on you! You're also really cute in the video. :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute dress. Love your sandals too :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh you look so lovely, that print suits you so well! xx

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pretty outfit, perfect for the wedding you went to :)

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty dress :) http://thebudgetedcloset.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this dress, you look gorgeous!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your dress, the best outfit of the summer - easy to wear and looks beautiful xx

    www.todaymyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely outfit! I've seen this dress in loads of other colours too :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is such a pretty dress - what a print!

    becky,

    accooohtrements.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute dress x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the dress!
    uzynwachukwu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. This dress is gorgeous on you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. That dress is so unique, I love it!

    x Julia from Juliasfashionminute.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...