Friday, 21 March 2014

So now I guess, this is where we have to stand






Outfit -
Skirt - Zara  Jumper - Primark
Boots - Primark
Rings - Camden Market, Topshop 
Lips - Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter - Candy Apple

Have you seen this skirt?
Like have you seen it?
It's B-E-A-U-TIFUL!

As you might be able to tell I'm kinda in love with my new Zara skirt. I loved it when I saw it online, but when I unwrapped it from it's gorgeous packaging, I think my mouth pretty much hit the floor!
Yano all those white lines? The ones that create the checkerboard design? It's all beading, delicate beautiful beading. Need I say more?

Love
God bless

21 comments:

  1. love your sweater and skirt!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute dear and love your skirt ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean - I absolutely love delicate embellishments, they somehow make the item seem worth more, ha! x

    www.kristianavasarina.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, it is really pretty! I always love a bit of embellishment.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the pale lilac with the monochrome skirt. Lovely look.

    www.lyndseyemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! The jumper is gorgeous, you look amazing :)

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  7. Estás muy guapa con esa ropa! =) Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your skirt is amazing. such a cute piece.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always Love where you took your pictures its so beautiful :)

    Xxx
    Lorna

    Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pattern on the skirt! And the textured sweatshirt is really nice too!
    The Beauty Break

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey beauty!
    Just found your blog and it is totally amazing!
    Would you like to follow each other?!!!

    With love,
    Vilma

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit, this skirt is stunning. Your style is amazing :)

    Susan
    Here is my confession

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow that skirt is beautiful! Love the mix of checks and quilts on your jumper too!

    XO Amie

    www.creditcrunchchic.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am obsessed with Zara at the moment. They can do know wrong. Love how you styled this skirt, super funky holly! xx

    yecrad.co.vu

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...