I guess you're in London today..

Monday, 7 October 2013




Outfit -
Jumper - Zara
Dress - TK Maxx
Boots - Topshop
Bag - Camden Market (old)
Rings - Shop Dixi, Pia, Cypriot shop
Nails - Bourjois - Blue, No Blues (26)

I always love visiting London, and me and my mum went down on the train on Saturday for a little adventure! This was my outfit, and tbh it was pretty perfect! I wasn't sure whether I'd need less layers or more, but in the end this was just about right! Warm enough for those autumnal chilly moments, but easy enough to pull the jumper off when I got too hot on the train home.
This jumper really does just make me happy, I do love a good jumper! Especially when they're as lovely as this Zara one!
Keep your eyes peeled over the next few days, as I've got another London post to go up, about everything we got up to whilst there! Including a pit stop at a rather lovely place known as, Shake Shack!!!
Oh, and I'd love it if you could let me know in the comments whether you'd like to see a haul video? I've been thinking about making video's for a while, so I'd love to hear if that's something you'd all be interested in!

What do you think of this outfit? Would you wear it? Where do you like to visit?
Love and cuddles
God bless
22 comments on "I guess you're in London today.."
  1. I love day trips to London! Haul videos are always fun. :)

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that jumper!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jumper!
    Would you mind checking out my blog? x

    kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! Love the look, Would you like to follow each other via GFC and lookbook? Let me know...
    Hugs :)

    http://fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your enjoyed London.
    Really lovely outfit.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking cute! Love the skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great jumper Holly, you can never go wrong with Zara, it's one of my favourite brands! You should definitely do a video haul! I flitter with making videos now and then, they're great fun if you feel confident enough to make them. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a cute outfit and the photos are lovely! :)
    Looking forward to hearing all about Shake Shack, I've wanted to try it for so long!
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute look, nice photography as well! :)

    xoxo
    http://www.sarandaadriana.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome jumper, looooove your outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. aaahhh i miss london! looking forward to the next london post.

    this jumper is devine! does it have a stripe down the arm? x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the jumper! Zara has so many nice items in right now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. your outfit is laid back and cute!

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a lovely casual outfit, the jumper is fab :) can't wait to see more of your London photos, can't beat a good day trip in the UK! One of my favourite places to visit is the Lakes xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute! I love your turquoise ring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would wear this, it's lovely. I really would like a jumper from Zara always such good quality!
    Hope you enjoyed London x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love your outfit, it is so refined and casual!
    I like to visit Gregg's... regularly.


    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous jumper, you have such good taste!

    fashioncult

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. New items in store!

    http://eviemay.tictail.com/

    also check out my blog:)

    evie-may-wilson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...