Sunday, 15 September 2013

Your soul you must keep...








Outfit -
Shirt - Primark
Playsuit - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Primark
Boots - Topshop
Nail Varnish - Topshop - Solar
Rings - Shop Dixi, Pia

My wardrobe really has been getting rather monochrome lately! I noticed it mid last week on the way back from college, and then again earlier when sorting these pictures and having a look at my last few posts! I honestly don't know what it is, I've just become a huge fan of black and white with a small splash of colour! And today's outfit is another example of that!
I felt rather smart in this outfit too, I don't know what it is but part of me feels like I've subconsciously channelled one of my media teachers with this one! Never mind!
I wasn't 100% sure if this outfit worked at first, but after a while I realised that in fact, it did look alright. I really enjoyed pairing the clashing prints of this playsuit with the nude of the shirt.
I've had the shirt for ages, as my parents got it for me for my birthday, however by July the weather had got pretty darn warm, and wearing long sleeve shirts wasn't really my idea of appropriate dressing! So I left it in my wardrobe until the weather cooled down a little, and this was the day it finally got to come out to play. Like the majority of Primark shirts, this one is sheer, which is often a bit of a problem if wearing it on it's own. Luckily I wasn't the day I wore this outfit, but that's always something that I have to think about when popping a Primarni shirt on for the day, and it's sometimes a tad annoying.  
My necklace is one that I've been so excited to wear since the moment I picked it up a few weeks ago. I got it at the same time as the cardigan and ring seen in, this, post. I really have been rather impressed with the offerings from Primark recently!

What do you think of this outfit? Would you wear it?
Love and cuddles
God bless

43 comments:

  1. I'm loving the prints on the playsuit.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think this is one of your nicest outfits yet! I love the layered effect, the play suit is adorable! A much more interesting way of keeping warm than just throwing a cardi over the top :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit love the play suit xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your statement necklace girl! Great outfit!

    Followed :)

    Xo, Michelle

    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit~ I love the pattern... and I noticed that I've begun to wear lots of monochrome myself as well! haha Maybe it's a trend.
    (www.gingifer.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! So pretty! :)

    http://nicole-aguinaldo.blogspot.com/2013/09/friday-13th.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome nailpolish :)

    xx Vivi
    http://frostedpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit, shirt looks great paired with the playsuit :)

    Now following!

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you've paired the jumpsuit with the shirt and your nail polish is gorgeous!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopped by after you kindly commented on my blog and I love your style! Followed.

    XoX

    amyhurstreviews.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Post!
    i follow you on GFC & Bloglovin :-)
    http://inaalovephotographie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would definitely wear this outfit, i really like your style, pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like your necklace! maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3 http://exality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the playsuit :) so pretty! x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. The jumpsuit looks great :)

    Great blog :) Do you want to follow each other via bloglovin? Just added you as a new follower :)

    PS I LOVE FASHION AND BEAUTY :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That romper is so cute and I love the black and white! Hope you're having a wonderful day!
    x Hannah

    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC, (183) would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    Come visit me <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great romper. I love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  19. your playsuit is so lovely and it looks great with the blush colored shirt. great outfit, dear.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute look, love a little clash too! And as long as you feel comfortable!
    Primark have had some lovely things in I agree!

    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute outfit x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the layers in this outfit x
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc or bloglovin? x

    kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. That shirt is absolutely lovely - kudos to your parents! I know what you mean about them being see-through. If they're coloured you can normally just get away with a nude bra, but when they're already that colour it seems so much worse! Love how you've styled it with the playsuit, definitely sorts that problem right out. Agreed, Primark's been on a bloody roll with its stuff recently, especially shoes (I've had to restrain myself!), although I much prefer dressing for the cold, so I tend to prefer this stuff :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Layering the shirt under the play suit is such a cute look here & the gold nail polish is super.

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE the gold nail polish. Right now I have my hands painted red and my toes painted gold.

    Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm definitely on the side of "the simpler, the better" when it comes to colour palettes, so I don't blame you for going all-neutral lately :) Speaking of long sleeves - Autumn is my favourite season, perhaps for that reason alone, and I can't wait to get back to uni to give my jumpers a bit of wear! (Also, I really need to get myself a similar necklace to wear over collars. I'm in desperate need of a jewellery update :) )

    www.emilyblogsalot.com

    - Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute outfit, I think you've put it together really nicely! :)I think I do the same and draw inspiration from different people and even teachers in my life!
    -Olivia.
    xx

    www.foxandmint.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your outfit and your rings are amazing! :)

    http://islaeverywhere.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very cute outfit, I love the rings!

    Lauren.xx
    www.laurenmidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your outfit! That pattern is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Loving the print- cant go wrong with monochrome! X

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love your jumpsuit x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am IN LOVE with the bohemian ring, gorgeous and cute outfit :)

    Carmen
    xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm really into monochrome as well! All I seem to buy is black & white :')
    I'm really trying to get some bright colours into my wardrobe.
    Also, thanks for your comment! :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Cute outfit sweetie :)
    check out my blog!
    BethanyxAlice xx

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...