Friday, 13 September 2013

The long tales...






Outfit - 
Skirt - Newlook
Top - Newlook
Vest - Newlook
Shoes - Topshop
Nail Varnish - Topshop - Solar
Rings, Cypriot shop, Pia

I really was wearing rather a lot of Newlook today, as for the first time in a while, this outfit is actually the one I wore for college today. Although I have a funny feeling it may not be the one that I put back on this evening. As maxi skirts do have a tendency to be a bit of a hassle sometimes!
This outfit is just another example of my inability to dress weather appropriate, although this time I was aided and abetted  by my dad who told me it would be warm enough for a maxi with no tights! Which it wasn't! At least it wasn't in college anyway, as they seem to have a real love for having every window and door open and letting drafts in!  
This tee is one that over the years has started to grow on me. A friend of mine got it for me for my birthday a few years ago, and it really isn't something I'd ever think of getting myself. But I kept it as it was a present and I didn't want to just chuck it! But over the years I've gotten a little bit of wear out of it, and it's becoming part of my wardrobe more and more!

What do you think of this outfit? What do you wear for school/college/uni? Do you like my tee?
Love and cuddles
God bless

22 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the love you give on my blog! You're so sweet! ....and i love this look on you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit.
    Always love a good maxi skirt.
    Also your nail polish is really pretty.

    DarlingSophie
    Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm too short for maxi skirts, but you pull it off!

    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt and really want those rings!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look!
    Sarah x
    http://thepalettee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so lovely in that skirt, those kind of skirts don't suit me sadly!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really suit the maxi! My college was exactly the same, windows open constantly all throughout winter..and doors! Madness. Hence why I stuck wearing thick jumpers most of the time ha! x

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the styling of this outfit! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your rings, they're pretty awesome. :)

    -Casey
    Kceh.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your fashion!!!
    I'm a new follower of yours can you please check out my blog? thank you :) xxxx

    thefemaledragqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really liked this outfit! It's great

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit, love the tee with the maxi skirt. x

    Nerve Wires

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit and you are so cute holl, just love the T-shirt. Already followed you via GFC, please follow back.
    Regards
    Patchoulii-Flog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice blog. Amazing photos. Keep up a good work.

    Let's follow watch other. Visit my site :

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    XoXo,
    With love Vilma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute outfit, I really like the tee! And that nail polish is gorgeous... I love topshop polishes!

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute rings!x

    http://cuero-head-to-toe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look is so amazing, I love it!! if you follow me I follow you back, let me now.

    XX

    María Vargas

    http://thekrollekopf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...