Sunday, 8 September 2013

Here we are...







Outfit - 
Jumper - Zara
Skirt - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Rings - Shop Dixi, Pia
Nail Varnish - Rare Nails - Darling Damson


I've got a funny feeling autumn may have finally arrived! As the British weather has gone back to it's normal inconsistency, and has taken back it's job of confusing the hell out of me! I'm not gonna lie I'm kinda happy that things have turned slightly autumnal this side of the pond, and I'm rather excited to be getting back to my jumpers, tights and leather jacket! Boy, have I missed that baby! Autumn really is one of my favourite times of year, even if my summer loving best friend won't let me whisper about it's existence! 
This jumper is something that I picked up whilst on holiday in Cyprus! I've been excited to wear it since the moment I carried it out of the shop, and couldn't wait for the colder days, so that I could pull it straight out of my wardrobe. I love the monochrome and the gorgeous pattern, it's also really really soft too, which is just an added bonus! 
What do you think of this outfit? Do you like my jumper? What's your favourite season or time of year? 

Love and cuddles
God bless  

25 comments:

  1. Love the print of the sweater! Great outfit! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I wore a jumper yesterday too! It's definitely chillier. I'm a huge fan of houndtooth, such a cute knit. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow awesome jumper!! loving dogtooth print

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit!
    I LOVE your jumper
    xx

    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya I love your blog! I've nominated you for the 'Liebster Award' if you would like to know what it is, then go here:

    LittleMissFashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Autumn has definitely arrived! Lovely outfit x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a lovely blog I followed you on bloglovin' xxx fancy checking mine out?

    http://emilys-little-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorites are Autumn and Spring! You look so cute and adorable in your outfit! I love skater skirts... they're so easy to wear and they hang so nicely as well! Your rings are GORGEOUS! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  9. you look pretty! love the accessories too ^_^

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice look ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look adorable, I love the skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute! i love this outfit!

    plastichorsess.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww you look super sweet! I love your outfit. Perfect for this time of year!

    Sarah-Jane xoxo
    www.vintagemagpies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cool outfit! Love that skirt!!!

    SSSx
    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are just so adorable :) Love the jumper

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg you look so cute! Love it!!

    Followed you ;) Mind checking my blog out and following if you like??

    x
    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great find! I love houndstooth print - it's always on trend and just looks so classy!

    http://www.fashionattack.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely outfit! The jumper is gorgeous
    Emelye xx
    LittleKollection

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving this pretty outfit!

    le-fashion-victim.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...