Tuesday, 3 September 2013

A very merry unbirthday to me...






OUTFIT
Dress - Henry Holland for designers at Debenhams
Shoes - Topshop
Necklace - I made
Rings - Pia, Shop Dixi


A few days ago, September 1st to be exact, it was the blog's first birthday! I can't believe I've been blogging for a year, it's gone so so so fast!

I love blogging and am so glad I decided to start, I'm so thankful for everyone who's read and commented on my blog over the last year. I'm also so thankful to God for the blessings he's shown me through this little corner of the internet, and I really am thankful to you guys reading this, as without you I would've have had the confidence to continue in those first few months!

This is a dress that I've had for quite a while, but the blogs birthday was the first time I've ever worn it. I love the floral detailing, and how it looks alongside the denim shirt style top half! Wearing something pretty is always key on a birthday, which is exactly what I wanted to do on my blogs birthday!

Love and cuddles
God bless

19 comments:

  1. Happy Blog Birthday my dear! Lovely little diy necklace :) and the Topshop shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Holly I'm so incredibly happy and lucky to be working with you! What a fun coincidence that things have lined up the way they have! Congrats on having this baby for a whole year. Blogging ain't easy, that's for sure!! I've always been so impressed with younger bloggers
    who keep at it. I think what makes blogs so special is having a specific voice and unique point of view, and I surely didn't have that when I was 17. Keep up the good work lady!

    And, I can't forget to add, you look so precious in these pictures : )

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow happy blog birthday! :D

    Maxine, xx
    theblondeonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blog birthday! love it!


    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blog birthday! Your blog is gorgeous :D x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated blog birthday!! Here's to many more years. ;) <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! happy blog birthday! I'm excited to see what your next year brings! :)

    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, you look amazing!

    http://byjimmy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is so cute, happy belated blog birthday xxxx

    http://kosmetickaleidoscope.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is so cute, happy belated blog birthday xxxx

    http://kosmetickaleidoscope.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy blog birthday and congrats! Love your outfit, the dress is really cute :) I did at first think it was a denim shirt and skirt - so pretty!
    Sian xx Rebel Angel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday cutie!! Your dress is adorable. HH always looks so good, but I always forget to look at them in store! Must look now!!

    Have a great birthday!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a sweet outfit! you look great! happy birthday to you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute dress you x
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw you look absolutely lovely! Cute outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy belated blog birthday - you look gorgeous. X

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the skirt part to the dress, it's so ditsy and cute! :) xx

    http://adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...