Saturday, 17 August 2013

Shades of monochrome...






OUTFIT
Shirt - Topshop
Shorts - Pull and Bear
Shoes - Topshop
Sunglasses - Ebay
Rings - Shop Dixi, Ale Hope, Camden Market
Bracelet - Ale Hop
Today's outfit is another that was put together after the dilemma of having half your wardrobe packed for holiday and the other half in the wash.
So out popped my new topshop shirt to save the day. I'd picked it up a few weeks earlier, with a gift voucher I'd been given for my birthday, and I absolutely love it! 

Shirts have to be one of my favourite items of clothing, and finally getting one with short sleeves makes me happy! I loved pairing it with my emerald green shorts and turquoise rings to add a bit of colour and versatility, plus making it slightly more weather appropriate for summer too!

Do you like wearing shirts? Have you picked any up recently?

Love and cuddles
God bless     

This is a scheduled post, as I'm currently in Cyprus.

17 comments:

  1. Ahhh,those rings are perfect!I love everything.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your outfit,
    especially the sunglasses and shirt!

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh the old half wardrobe holiday dilemma! I love this outfit - my friend has this shirt and I often admire it! I adore shirts too, I'm wearing a plaid one now :D x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirt! I'm drawn to anything with buttons up the front, especially when I can tie a ribbon around too :) <3 Claire at Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say that I haven't picked up any shirts lately - just because it's been so hot and the only things I've been able to wear are tank tops. Cute look, though :) I do get a Topshop-y feeling from this and can we just talk about the sunglasses? Yeah, pretty amaze.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that shirt, love those rings. Good style, girl
    xoxo
    gladragslondon.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such beautifully styled, followed :)

    maybe check my blog out: wildvagabondss.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this shirt Holl! Gosh you're not the only one who loves them, I'm obsessed! I have way too many for my own good (is that even a thing? lets not be silly now..) x

    The Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute missy! lovely hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The checkered shirt is so cute, I love the jewellery too! Lovely colour!

    Followed you on bloglovin :) Follow me? closetsnaps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. this shirt looks lovely on you!

    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. AAAAHHHH you're teasing me with that shirt! I love it so much! Lovely. x

    Chloe @ The Little Plum UK Fashion&Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're giving me MAJOR shirt envy, I love this outfit!! I'm now following you on GFC, would love if you could check my blog out :)

    Shannon xx

    fromtopshoptotemperley.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...