Easy as pie...

Sunday, 14 July 2013





Outfit -
Crop top - Topshop
Cami - Newlook
Skirt - Topshop
Sunglasses - Primark
Sandals - Monsoon
Rings - Pia, Ale Hop
Bracelet - Ale Hop

Now I have to apologise if I've mislead any of you, as this post really has nothing to do with pie!  
Some days you just don't feel great, and up to doing anything. And well, today was definitely one of those days! Being the second day in a row I've woken up with a horrendous migraine. Meaning, I needed something 'easy as pie' but equally lovely, to wear. So out came my topshop striped crop top, that i picked up in a sale a few years ago for £3! Bargain Alert! It's great for summer and holidays, and I love the colours of it too! 
These hot summer days really do not agree with me, bring back spring or bring on autumn is all I can say! But for the time being I guess I'll just have to cope.
Oh and it's my birthday next week, so keep your eyes peeled for upcoming posts all to do with that! 
Do you like my outfit? Are you enjoying the weather? Or do you prefer something a little less warm but equally sunny?
Love and cuddles
God bless 
post signature
12 comments on "Easy as pie..."
  1. feeling the same at the moment, no idea how to dress for this weather not use to it haha! you look lovely sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah no, I get migraines too and they're no fun at all! Hope you don't have any more xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top! it looks so pretty :)

    new follower xx

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bargain indeed!! <3 I love the weather but I find it hard to sleep at night without air con...Argh...

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your skirt :)

    http://melissalovesthis.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear, such a geat blog you have. :) I am a fashion blogger from Czech Republic. ;) I follow you now, hope you do the same and follow me back. Let me know. :) Keep in touch dear! And have a nice day..

    Your Elizabeth http://elizabethlore.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am loving the outfit. i am always looking for ways of mixing stripes. thanks for the inspiration.

    https://styleandcreations.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! So summery :) Love the sunnies, can't believe they're from primark!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your migraine clears up soon lovely! I know how you feel, it's awful. However, I do love your outfit and your crop top was such a bargain! I also have the same sunglasses, haha, twinning!

    http://tshirtsandtea.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your style!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look lovely! so cute and summery :)
    followed you x

    http://hystericalhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit! The glasses are really nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...