Friday, 26 April 2013

Rises slowly as you walk...



Outfit - 
Dress - Lefties
Shoes - Toms
Bag - Camden Market
Glasses - Bijou Brigitee 

Hello there!
Hope your weeks have gone gooood! 
This is the final of my holiday outfits, and features an item I got whilst away. And that would be this lovely dress!
I absolutely love the pattern, it's just gorgeous and not something that you see everyday! I also love the little cut out detailing on the sides too, I think it just gives the dress a bit of a different look!
The dress was perf for wearing in the Spanish spring sun, but I love how it'll be just as great all year round. With tights and my leather jacket or a big thick chunky cardigan! An item like this is just so so versatile, which is why I think I love it so much really! 
Do you like my dress? Would you wear it?
Love and cuddles
God bless
post signature

8 comments:

  1. The print of your dress is amazing! So cute!
    xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is adorable! I'm loving it! I'm also loving this place you took the photos at, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit! Really like your hair, I'm thinking of dip dying my hair again too :)

    Just found your blog, it's great! I'm now a follower!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeep, my favourite photo of yours ever, the backdrop is just perfect! That dress has such a sweet print.

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...