Eyes like wild flowers...

Sunday, 28 April 2013







Outfit - 
T-shirt - Henry Holland for designers at Debinhams
Jeans - P&P - Tesco
Jacket - Newlook
Boots - Zara
Bag - Camden Market
Bracelet - Ale-Hop
Rings - Pia, Camden Market, Ale-Hop
Necklace - Camden Market

Hi everyone! 
Hopefully you had nice weekends! 
This was my outfit yesterday. I wore it to pop into town with my mum, but also wore it later on in the day when me and one of my awesome friends went out for a meal and a good ol' catch up. 
It's a really simple yet rather sophisticated outfit, and was great for going from day to evening! 
My mum picked these jeans up for me a week or so ago, from the tesco clothing section, of all places! They were also on sale too, making them less than £10, which makes them a super awesome bargain in my opinion! The pattern of them is just gorgeous, and as I love florals they were even more welcome in my wardrobe! This tee is one that I've had for absolutely donks, and I really can't believe that it hasn't been on here yet. It's just great, as it's so versatile and perf for all seasons too!
That little bird bracelet is something I picked up whilst on holiday. I wasn't really going to get anything for any of my friends whilst away (except chocolate for my life group, picture here) and then I saw these in Ale-hop and immediately thought, Larly and Moo will love these! (Don't ask, me and my friends have some rather amusing nicknames for each other!) So I picked three up, as I loved it too! It came in multiple colours, I got red, blue and purple ones; and then got left with the purple one. (yay) You might be able to tell from the layout over here, that I rather like purple! I really do absolutely love this bracelet, and the fact it's so so easy to get on and off; makes it even more awesome! As I don't have to have a huge faff before I have a shower or bath or anything, attempting to get it off. 
These boots are also another item that I've had for ages! I just haven't worn them for what feels like forever, so yesterday I decided to crack them out again! And I'm rather glad I did really! 
What do you think of my outfit? Would you wear something like this to go out for a meal or drinks in the evening? Do you like my bracelet?
Love and cuddles
God bless      
post signature
13 comments on "Eyes like wild flowers..."
  1. Lovely outfit! Your hair looks gorgeous too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous style, adoring your blog!
    check out our new blog – behind the scenes at our fashion agency!

    lots of love from La-La Land
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jeans and I have my eye on that jacket too - great minds! ;)

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jacket is well nice! And the top is so springish :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your rings and the little birdie bracelet!

    Have given you a follow :) - Olivia - www.living-with-olivia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so adorable! :)
    love the jeans & rings
    xx
    ihatepolly

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so sweet - loving the print on the trousers

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous outfit!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is so well put together. My favourite part is the jeans. I adore the print of them

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is such a cool outfit, that jacket is such a great piece, so versatile! love it!
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so so adorable :) Love the print on your trousers- such a great piece for Spring, isn't it? :) Pretty accessories too.

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this post and your blog is amazing, following you now.

    How about a follow back on GFC if you wouldn't mind?

    www.the-style-runner.blogspot.co.uk

    X jessie

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...