Saturday, 2 March 2013

It's been a while...






Outfit - 
Jacket - Topshop
Blouse/shirt - Primark
Skirt - Topshop
Cardigan - AWear
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - Pull and bear?
Rings - Pia, h&m , Camden Market

Hello there! 
Hope you've had a rather lovely Saturday! 
This is the outfit that I wore today for a bit of pottering around, and one that I've worn quite a bit recently too! It's a go-to outfit for college, and just everyday really; as I find outfits like this so so easy to wear. I wore this for college the other day, and it's so comfy and simple, yet everything I like!
As you might be able to guess from my last few outfit posts, I really like my skater skirts, and this one is no exception! I love the speckled material, and how that gives an outfit a different look than just a standard block colour skirt. You might  be able to tell that I also like my shirts or tshirts or well, anything with a collar on it. And again this little beauty from Primark is no exception  I love the pink rose pattern, and i think the blue collar works with it perfectly! 
My necklace is really really really old. I got it on holiday, and think it's from Pull and Bear, but then again it may not be. So don't hold me to that! I love it as it reminds me of the 'Dawn Treader' from The Chronicles of Narnia! I'm a pretty huge Narnia fangirl, so anything that reminds me of it, is a total win!
What do you think of my outfit? What items are in your go-to outfits? What are you a fangirl (or boy) of?
Love and cuddles
God bless 
post signature

10 comments:

  1. You're so cute! Such a cute outfit with the florals and skirt! Lovely blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holl you're so gorgeous! I love the skirt, it's really pretty and I'm a Narnia fangirl as well!

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute:)

    xo,
    http://mariachloes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the contrast of prints and colour, oh and that necklace! You know I'm a bit of a jewellery junkie, so of course I love that little ship! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love skater skirts too - they are so whimsy and flattering x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blouse is so pretty!! Love that necklace too.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're hair's gorgeous, is it dip dyed?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes my hair is dip dyed! Although I had it done quite a while ago, so it's pretty faded now! xxx

      Delete
  8. Beautiful top and necklace!! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...