London Calling...

Sunday 3 February 2013





Outfit - 
Shirt - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Jacket - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Satchel - Camden Market

Hey beautiful people! 
If you follow me on instagram (holljc) or twitter (HollCooke) then you'll know that yesterday I was in London! (woop) Me, my parents and Grandparents went down for the day to see Cirque Du Soleil! It was incredible, but more on that over the next few days! 
This was my outfit for the day, and I absolutely love it! I'd literally had it planned for weeks, and not worn my shirt for ages just so I could wear it yesterday! In the end we took the pictures outside the Royal Albert Hall, as that's where the show was and it was the easiest thing to do. Firstly I must say, excuse my hair! It was really windy yesterday, so my hair ended up looking pretty horrendous.
As you may have noticed from the outfit thing up above, yesterday was very much a topshop day! I didn't do it on purpose, although a lot of my 'staple' items are from topshop, but never mind! As I said, I really did like this outfit! I love love love my shirt, it's such a wonderful pattern, and is so so comfy! My skirt is a typical skater style skirt which I love! I think the skater style can be so so flattering, plus this one is from the petites section, so it's not as long as my black one, which is mega awesome! 
Keep your eye's peeled over the next few days, as I'll be posting some of the pictures/a bit more about our trip to London! 
Have you been to London recently? What do you think of my outfit? Do you like skater skirts?
Love and cuddles
God bless
post signature