Darling it was red...

Saturday 12 January 2013





Outfit - 
Jumper - AWear
Skirt - Topshop
Necklace - Camden Market
Boots - Topshop

Hey there! Gosh it feels like forever since my last outfit post, oops! Sorry about that! But never mind! I hope you've had good weekends so far! 
This was little ol' me today. A pretty simple outfit; for popping into town and then to the walk in centre (hospitally place). Long story, baso, i've hurt my knee but haven't the fogyest how. So my mum wanted to make sure there was nothing drastically wrong with it. It's not broken anyway, so yano, I'll survive. It just hurts! But never mind! 
My jumper is one I got for a Christmas meal two years ago, and i actually really love the colour. I don't wear much red, so it's nice to have in my wardrobe. Especially as it's a jumper, so it's great for the colder months (like now).
Today I decided to pair it with my topshop black skater skirt, which i absolutely love as it's so so so versatile  And goes with literally everything! It's only downside is, that for petite little moi it's a bit too long. Although solving that problem isn't too hard, i just have to wear it a little higher up than my other skirts. But it's still pretty awesome, and a complete wardrobe staple! 
What have you done today? Have you got a black skater skirt?
Are you meant to be getting snow tomorrow?  
 Love and cuddles
God bless
post signature