‘Cause I'm Mr. Brightside..

Thursday 3 January 2013




Outfit -
T-shirt - Hero&cape
Shorts- AWear
Boots - Topshop
Cardigan - New Look

Hey lovely people! Hope you've had a great day! Today me and my mum popped into town and picked up a few things; and this is what I wore.
As I mentioned in my Christmas post(here)my mum ordered/brought me two hero&cape t-shirts, as presents for Christmas. The first of which is featured in that post, and well, this is the second! Featuring, a cute little man, with a top hat and golden mustache. I think he's just so fun and adorable! Hence, why i put it on my Christmas list. I absolutely love it! I also think it'll be great to mix and match with different items, throughout the year. Oh, it does just make me smile thinking about him, he's just so fun and bright and cheery! 
Today I paired my t-shirt with my staple, floral shorts from AWear, which i got in a sale for about £4, and well, never ever, looked back! They're just perf, and one example of how I style my statement tees; for another go check out my Christmas post through that little ol' link above. I do love my shorts and they're pretty much one of my main go-to's, and have been all year. Or last year anyway, it still hasn't sunk in that it's not 2012 & December anymore, never mind ey. 
Have you got a hero&cape tee? Have you got a statement tee? What do you wear it with? Has it sunk in for you yet that it's 2013?
Love and cuddles
God bless
post signature