Saturday, 5 January 2013

And a sherbet rocket...





Outfit - 
Dress - Topshop Petite
Cardigan - Camden Market
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - Shop on holiday

Hey everyone! Hope you're good! This was my outfit for my wonderful friend Maddie's birthday meal yesterday. If you follow me on instagram (here) you may have seen a few quick snaps. But it was a lovely meal, and well, me and pizza hut get on extremely well! 4 slices of pizza and an ice cream factory later, and i was feeling rather sick. Ooops! Never mind, it was so so yummy!
Anyway, the outfit! You may be thinking, isn't that the dress you wore a few outfit posts ago? Well, yeah, kinda anyway. A few posts ago, I featured my new purple topshop dress (here). It's such a comfortable and yet versatile dress! And when I brought it  I was really undecided about which colour to pick! So when I had a topshop jumper that I could only exchange, it was so so obvious what I was going to exchange it for! And hey presto, this dress was brought! 
It may be a bit sad getting the same dress in two different colours, but when it's so awesome and easy to mix&match, why shouldn't I milk it for all it's worth? And plus getting it in grey means I can wear it with more items! 
Including the cardigan above! This is another Christmas Present I had from Camden Market! It's such a lovely pattern, and a really bright and vibrant colour! Oh and, it's completely unlike ANYTHING else I've got in my wardrobe. Which is always a plus!
Have you got a cardigan like mine, or something similar? Have you got any items that're exactly the same just different colours? 
Oh and if you've got time check out my last post featuring one of my new hero&cape t-shirts!(here)   
Love and Cuddles
God Bless
post signature
P.S. Let me know what you guys think of the new header too!  

10 comments:

  1. I have this dress in purple too! I love it because it's so versatile :) Love the colour of your cardigan too.
    x

    www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute header! these pictures are so lovely!

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! Impressive blog!
    Check mine and let me know if you would like to follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually really like your new header :) haha you are so cool for buying that dress in multiple colourss , but hey - a wise thing to do! it is very cool, after all. God bless you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice dress :)

    http://dress-you-up.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute sweater(:

    xo,
    http://mariachloes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cardigan. I adds a lovely bit of colour to Winter xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that cardigan! x
    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cardi.. Such a cute outfit!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...