And a sherbet rocket...

Saturday 5 January 2013





Outfit - 
Dress - Topshop Petite
Cardigan - Camden Market
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - Shop on holiday

Hey everyone! Hope you're good! This was my outfit for my wonderful friend Maddie's birthday meal yesterday. If you follow me on instagram (here) you may have seen a few quick snaps. But it was a lovely meal, and well, me and pizza hut get on extremely well! 4 slices of pizza and an ice cream factory later, and i was feeling rather sick. Ooops! Never mind, it was so so yummy!
Anyway, the outfit! You may be thinking, isn't that the dress you wore a few outfit posts ago? Well, yeah, kinda anyway. A few posts ago, I featured my new purple topshop dress (here). It's such a comfortable and yet versatile dress! And when I brought it  I was really undecided about which colour to pick! So when I had a topshop jumper that I could only exchange, it was so so obvious what I was going to exchange it for! And hey presto, this dress was brought! 
It may be a bit sad getting the same dress in two different colours, but when it's so awesome and easy to mix&match, why shouldn't I milk it for all it's worth? And plus getting it in grey means I can wear it with more items! 
Including the cardigan above! This is another Christmas Present I had from Camden Market! It's such a lovely pattern, and a really bright and vibrant colour! Oh and, it's completely unlike ANYTHING else I've got in my wardrobe. Which is always a plus!
Have you got a cardigan like mine, or something similar? Have you got any items that're exactly the same just different colours? 
Oh and if you've got time check out my last post featuring one of my new hero&cape t-shirts!(here)   
Love and Cuddles
God Bless
post signature
P.S. Let me know what you guys think of the new header too!