I just want you to know who i am

Tuesday 13 November 2012





Outfit -
Playsuit - Shop on holiday (ada gatti)
Cardigan - Topshop
Nail Polish - Rimmel-Double Decker Red

Hey beautiful people! Hope your week's have started well! Mine's been feeling pretty long tbh, and we're not even half way through it yet.  
Well this was little old me today, I've been wanting to show you my playsuit for a while. I got it from a shop on holiday in the summer, and as soon as I saw it I was determined to try it on. I don't know what shop it was, but the label in the back says 'ada gatti', who ever or what ever that is.(If you know, feel free to let me know!) But its just so flowery and lovely, hence why in the end, I did get it! I really do love playsuits because they can have all the girly-ness, dressy-uppy-ness or just plain lovely-ness of a dress but you don't have to worry about the wind blowing it up or making sure you're not showing your bum to the world. Plus they're so much more versatile than dresses, or easy to wear for a huge range of things. Like camping! I wore my playsuit from (here) when I went camping in the summer! They're just so easy to wear and mean that you don't have to worry as much. 
But I really do love the pattern and colours of my playsuit! I'd go as far as saying that it could be one of the brightest items in my wardrobe. As I do seem to have a wardrobe mainly full of monotone, blue and creamy coloured items, hopefully I can sort that out! Sometimes, though you just need a bit of pink and flowers, and this is perfect for those moments. 
Now I can hear you shouting at me, I know it's That cardigan, again. But its just awesome! The perfect style and colour. It fits so easily under everything I own and matches everything. Everyone should have an item like this! So i'm sorry if it's boring you, but it's just so great!
Now I want to leave you with a little love, encouragement and a quick message that comes from my favourite book;
You are a masterpiece!(more)
Love and cuddles  
post signature