It's more than how you feel...

Saturday 20 October 2012






Outfit - 
T-shirt - Topshop
Shorts - Pull and Bear
Cardigan - Topshop
Necklace - Birthday present

Well hello there! And first of all, yes that is me. My hair is naturally horrible, frizzy and weird so i have to do something with it. Most of the time i curl it, but today i felt like spicing things up a bit so straightened. When i was younger i used to straighten it ALL the time. But i got in to curling it over the last few years as it's a lot closer to what my natural hair looks like, will last a few days as my hair is really good at keeping shape as it's so thick and if i get rained on then it's not as obvious as it is if it's been straightened. Today however i fancied a change so decided to straighten it instead! 
This was the outfit i wore to group last night, and tbh i wasn't originally going to wear it today, but in the end it was the obvious thing for me to wear. Today was just one of those days when anything and everything i tried on just did not look right or feel right. So in the end i pulled this outfit back out and wore it again! It was just one of those days when it came to clothes really. 
But i rather like this outfit tbh, which is why i decided to wear it again! I love top! Especially the way its really woooshy and floaty. Oh and the collar! I took an extra picture for you guys to properly show you the collar, because well it's just beautiful! The detailing is so lovely! And is one of the reasons why I'm kinda really liking collars at the moment, even if i don't have very many of them. My shorts are a favourite of mine, and I'm sure you guys have seen them before. But i absolutely love them! The colour, shape, well everything! They're so comfy, and are just the right length between being way too short and that bit too long. And although they're not the normal denim blue colour, the colour still goes with a heck of a lot of the things in my wardrobe! Which is awesome and just what you need from your clothes. 
My owl necklace is really cute and fits perfectly with most outfits. Although part of me wishes that it was just that bit bigger, so it would stand out and could be seen that bit more. However it's so lovely that the size doesn't matter that much. I didn't pick it myself, and tbh probably wouldn't have done, but it was a birthday present and i love birds, so kept it. As it's one of those items that you can easily throw on to give an outfit a different yet soft and cuter look!   
Do you think i look any different with straight hair? Do you ever have those days where nothing looks right? What do you think of my owl necklace? Would you have kept it?
Love and Cuddles
Holl JC xxxx