Where's Wally? Where's Holly?

Thursday 6 September 2012




Outfit-
Top- Ebay/Amazon
Skirt- Topshop
Glasses- Cinema
(3D glasses with the lenses taken out)
Necklace- Camden Market

Yesterday was my awesome friend Holly's birthday. Yeah we've got the same name! Made it very interesting in some of our lessons, all part of the fun of high school I guess! Me and some of our other friends went around to her house; for pizza and to watch a film. But to spice things up, it was fancy dress! So I resurrected my Soul Survivor 'Where's Wally' Outfit and wore it again! Its so simple and easy to put together! Red and white stripy top, black or any other coloured item on the bottom half and the glasses you get at the cinema for 3D showings with the lenses popped out. Anyone around my age, will probably already have those in a draw somewhere; it was a weird craze that a loads of us were part of. Including myself, wearing 3D glasses without the lenses, out in public or in FB profile pictures. Have you worn fancy dress recently? Would you be 'Where's Wally'?
Love and cuddles
Holl JC xxxx