30 more TV shows to watch in Lockdown - Submitted by my Instagram Followers

Tuesday 12 January 2021

 After sharing my previous post (12 TV shows you must watch during Lockdown 3.0) on Instagram, I got lots of feedback and and had lots of chats about the programmes I'd featured! So decided to run 12 polls on my Instagram story to see which of the shows that I'm loving, others had watched and which ones they hadn't! Turns out people really enjoyed the little game, so I got my followers to submit their own favourite shows for others to vote on! 

I collated the most popular answers, and so here is 30 more TV shows for you to watch during Lockdown, as submitted by my Instagram followers: 

  1. Discovery of witches
  2. The Office USA
  3. Tiny Pretty Things
  4. Brooklyn Nine nine
  5. Selling Sunset
  6. Sex Education
  7. Game of Thrones
  8. Line of Duty
  9. Gossip Girl
  10. The Crown
  11. Schitt's Creek
  12. One Tree Hill 
  13. Midsummer Murders 
  14. The Masked Singer
  15. You
  16. This Is Us
  17. The Good Place
  18. Skins
  19. Money Heist
  20. Gilmore Girls
  21. The Witcher
  22. Peaky Blinders
  23. The Stranger
  24. Peep Show
  25. Life on Mars
  26. Ashes to Ashes
  27. Vampire Diaries
  28. Vicar of Dibley
  29. Call the Midwife
  30. Euphoria
Love,
Holly