Stepping Outside Your Fashion Comfort Zone

Tuesday 6 February 2018





Outfit
Dress - ASOS  Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Ebay  Sunglasses - ASOS

Similarly to life, when it comes to style we can sometimes pretty easily get stuck within our comfort zones. Sticking to things we find comfortable, we think suit us or that we just really really like is great, and can really help us to establish our own personal style. But sometimes it can be really interesting to step outside of our style comfort zone and try something different, even if it's only on occasion.
Due to my body shape and sometimes lazy gal tendencies I very regularly find myself reaching for jeans, tshirts and statement jacket/coat combos. Because of my body shape, and relatively large thighs I don't tend to wear dresses or skirts as I end up feeling very uncomfortable. But on this occasion,  during our holiday to Florida I reached for a dress that I picked up from ASOS a couple of months before. And yano what, I really liked how it looked, although my chub rub, thunder thigh problem was still an issue. But that aside, stepping outside of my comfort zone for once turned out relatively well and better than I would've thought. I may not be doing it all the time, but stepping outside of my little self created style box every once in a while may surprise me, and it could surprise you too!

Love
God Bless