Tenerife Photo Diary

Friday 10 November 2017

 About 10 days ago me, my dad and my grandparents went to Tenerife for a long weekend. It was sunny and very very warm, and all round a very relaxing trip, exactly what I needed! 

We stayed in the Playa Las Americas part of Tenerife and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a combination of sun, sea and shopping! Tenerife is pretty dang warm all year round, it was 30 degrees every day we were there and we visted at the very end of October. So it's fab if you want to grab a last minute, or early trip to see a glimpse of the sun. The area also has some incredible shopping, one street had Zara, Bershka, Stradivarius, Kiehls, Guess, Pull & Bear and much more! So if you like your shopping it's an absolute winner (just make sure ya leave a bit of room in your suitcase for all the new clothes you're going to purchase, I didn't and it was a tad stressful trying to fit everything in!)

As usual when I go on a trip I've created a good ol' photo diary of some of my favourite snaps from our holiday! 











Love
God Bless