A lil' different

Wednesday 1 November 2017







Outfit
Tshirt - Zara  Shoes - Topshop 

It's not often that I step outside of my fashion comfort zone, but when I spotted this dress on the Shein website I couldn't help but think it might be an item I'd quite like to try out. Especially as the gingham print is something I really like and already have some of in my not so little wardrobe. However the style of this dress is something that is rather different for me, and very much outside of my comfort zone, but I took the plunge and decided to step outside my perfectly built box and try something new. In the end I actually really liked this dress, and paring it with this lil' red Zara tee made it even more "me", plus this dress is less than £11, which I think is a pretty great bargain!  

Love
God Bless