Bare Leg Weather?

Thursday 13 April 2017





Outfit
Dress - H&M  Shoes - Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses - ASOS  Necklace - Primark 


Believe it or not, last weekend what felt like the summer hit the UK, which meant I took the plunge and went all out in the nice weather, donning a summery dress and everything! I wanted to make the most of the warm weather, cause being the cynic that I am, I was almost 90% sure that the weather would be rubbishy the next day. Leading to a rather out of character outfit for lil' old me, in this summery H&M slip style dress! Putting this post together now I'm still quite surprised I left the house in this outfit, just due to the fact it's so unlike me to wear a dress and bare legs and bare arms, I'm normally a total layers and jeans kinda gal. 
Either way, in true British weather style, the next few days were cold and grey so I got to pull my jeans and layers back out of the wardrobe, and I definitely won't be packing them away any time soon either! 

Love
God Bless