The depths of winter

Thursday, 2 February 2017

We're already one month into 2017?
When did that blooming happen? Despite the fact that Christmas feels like it was years rather than weeks ago, it still feels like January was a really long month! 
It was a month full of dreaming, dreaming and more dreaming. A month of good friends, good food and me attempting to be more positive than I was at the end of last year.
Below is a snapshot of all that I got up to throughout the month of January, well, the bits that were captured by my instagram account anywho! If you fancy following me and seeing what I get up to in February (hello, trip to Tokyo!) then my user is @Holljc
Feeling like a pink wintery version of the sassy dancing lady today /  Thanks babe / /  Another day, another pink outfit, who even am I? /  Oh to be by the sea, with the wind in my hair and sand between my toes, now that would be lovely /  When your mums friend comes to visit and brings her frenchie puppy with her   
Two years ago today I was spending my first full day exploring and falling in love with New York. Crossing my fingers (and toes) that this year will be the year I get to go back to this magical city /  Quality time with this babe station is good for the soul  /  Seeing tattoos like this makes me want one even more /  Such a fan girl /  One of these would be perfect right about now /  Looking forward to being back with my main gals
Still can't get over the fact that I got to have IRL frenchie cuddles last week /  These are some of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe atm, note to self, don't over wear them tho! /  Trying to channel all the positive vibes! Third year? I can do this /  There really is nothing like a good shirt! And this floral number is up on the blog in todays new post, including a lil' link of where to find it! /  Thanks for the reminder Urban Outfitters! I'ma trying /  When your friends send you cute pictures of cute dogs. Thanks Laura  
Oh my golly gosh, so dang cute /  So much love for this coat atm, its quickly become my new fave /  Loving pretty blouses, especially when they're covered in ma fave pups /  I wanted to take a picture of my first successful waffles to send to my mum. The blondes on the other hand wanted a new couple photo /  This morning on the blog i'm sharing some of my favourite outfits of 2016, including this lil' autumnal beaut /  Now that is what I call a feast 
Girls night is my favourite /  Tryna be a lil' positive on this vvvv grey day /  There's nothing I love more than leaving life behind and going on a good adventure! Bring on Tokyo and more exploring! /  This sass pot of a jumper went live on the blog today! There's also a link to where ya can pick it up from! It comes in lotsa different colours including red if you want to be an irl version of the sassy dancing lady /  Smores for dessert? Now that's what girlie lunch dates are for! /  Doing my best Tin Man impression today
Completely in love. Future room goals right there /  95% of the time I look like a 10 year old boy. I think today constitutes as part of the other 5% /  Got back to uni to find that my 'If Not Now When' Ella Masters print has arrived! Can't get over how beautiful and intricate it is /  Yahhsss girl /  Needed to buy a get well soon card. As soon as a spotted this one there really was no other option! /  Travel is one of my favourite things ever, ever, ever. Todays new blog post is a 2016 travel diary of all of the lovely places I got to visit last year
A vanilla milkshake and raspberry bakewell are exactly what I need right about now /  Be brave, be kind, be fierce. Grab yo big girl pants, and get ready to flourish /   My go to outfit of the moment is finally up on the blog today! The grey pink combo is just one of my faves /  Cookies and smoothies and milkshakes? Yahhhss please /  Gahhh, they so dang cute /  This time next week I'll be on a plane flying to a completely different part of the world. I'm a bundle of nerves yet at the same time I can't wait to get on that plane and experience a whole new place. As the cliche goes, the world is my oyster, I guess. So, Japan, I'll see ya real soon 


Love
God Bless
1 comment on "The depths of winter "

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...