Pink Sassy Dancing Lady

Thursday, 19 January 2017






Outfit
Jumper - C/O Shein 
Jeans - Primark   Boots - ASOS

Every time I wear this jumper I feel like a pink wintery version of the sassy dancing flamenco lady emoji, all sleeves and sass. I just love the colour too, so great for when the days (hopefully) get warmer in spring. When I posted about this jumper on Instagram so many people commented on how much they liked it, I've linked it above for you guys to check out if any of you are interested! It's also in the sale at the mo too, which is always a winner! 

Love
God Bless 
6 comments on "Pink Sassy Dancing Lady "
  1. stunning outfit..I love your sweater and jeans
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute sleeves! Love the color with your skin tone and hair =)

    https://blog.nobasisinreality.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this jumper is SO cute! Love the ruffles!

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! Dresses are just as easy as shorts or jeans and a tee.Last time I buy the good quality dress in cocktail black dress and I fall in love with it .

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...