Friday, 11 November 2016

She's just a weirdo with no name








Outfit
Dress - Topshop  Boots - ASOS
Necklace - Primark 



Listening to 00's playlists and writing blog posts at the same time meant a lyric or two from a 00's classic was going to end up appearing at some point, and on this occasion the title of this post was the victim.
This dress was a good ol' Topshop sale find, but after trying it on multiple times something just wasn't right. In the end I realised that the shoulders on the dress were just not what I wanted, and so my mum pulled out the scissors and a needle and thread and a little while later the dress you see before you was brought to life. I'm loving pairing this dress with a darker lip, I think it brings such a cool vibe to the look and makes it way more autumnal too.

Love
God bless

4 comments:

  1. I never manage to find any items on sale in Topshop- that dress is so nice! & it really suits you. Doesn't look like anything has been altered at all! x
    Holly x
    The Twins' Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the best thing is taking a sewing machine to a garment to make it more your own! Loving the dress chick x

    Xxx
    www.fashiondew.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress! I have been listening to way too much 00's music in the past few weeks! I definitely like the fact you removed the sleeves, looks so cool and I bet it'll be great for layering.

    India♥
    http://www.ohsoindiacharlotte.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this shade of red suits you so well. it just looks amazing.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...