She's just a weirdo with no name

Friday 11 November 2016








Outfit
Dress - Topshop  Boots - ASOS
Necklace - Primark 



Listening to 00's playlists and writing blog posts at the same time meant a lyric or two from a 00's classic was going to end up appearing at some point, and on this occasion the title of this post was the victim.
This dress was a good ol' Topshop sale find, but after trying it on multiple times something just wasn't right. In the end I realised that the shoulders on the dress were just not what I wanted, and so my mum pulled out the scissors and a needle and thread and a little while later the dress you see before you was brought to life. I'm loving pairing this dress with a darker lip, I think it brings such a cool vibe to the look and makes it way more autumnal too.

Love
God bless