Strawberry Picking

Thursday, 11 August 2016
Last month myself and my whole extended family jumped in our cars on one of the first sunny days of July and went strawberry picking - it also happened to be my 20th birthday. 
In typical family style many cameras were taken as pictures of the grand kids together are seemingly few and far between in recent years. So I saw this as an opportunity to get more pretty snaps, and also pop together another photo diary for this here corner of the internet.










Love
God Bless
7 comments on "Strawberry Picking"
  1. I love strawberry picking! This year I was here two times! :)
    NEW POST : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually one of the cutest blog posts ever, I want to go strawberry picking!!

    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just been helping a friend on her fruit farm and trust me, when you work there 9 hours a day, 5 days a week, you go off strawbs a bit haha

    Love Katy @ The Rawrdrobe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn it, strawberry picking sounds like the best idea ever. Great post xxx

    AlLittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute top Holl! I've never been fruit picking but I'd love to! I don't know of any places near me but there must be some! Googling it now! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely, sweet moment !
    Strawberry picking is so fun :)

    highly_beloved.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...