Sorrento Photo Diary

Saturday, 9 July 2016
As I assume most of you know at this point, during the middle of June I spent a week on holiday in Italy with my family. We stayed in Sorrento and visited Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast, as always when I've been on a trip today I've got a good ol' photo diary for you guys of just some of the snaps I took whilst away. 



















Love
God bless
4 comments on "Sorrento Photo Diary "
  1. Seeing the blue skies on your pictures is making me so excited to go away next week, glad you had an amazing time!

    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! It's been a long time that I haven't visited your blog ! :)

    You look stunning & those pics are beautiful !
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...