The world's as it should be

Tuesday, 19 April 2016








Outfit 
Jacket - Ark  Jumper - Topshop
Skirt - Lefties  Shoes - Primark
Sunglasses - C/O Dresslink 

Another day another holiday outfit post making me miss the beautiful Spanish weather! Gahh, take me back! 
I picked this skirt up whilst in Spain, and I really love it! I've been looking for this style of denim skirt for a while now, and when I saw this I knew it'd be perfect!

Love
God bless 
7 comments on "The world's as it should be "
  1. I really like your jacket !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bomber is a DREAM!l hope you're well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is lovely, such a pretty colour!
    Tenz
    www.shesabouthatlife.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the dusty pink jacket, and the way you have styled it :)

    https://vigiraj.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a dreamy outfit Holly! Lovelove the bomber xx
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post makes me want to go on holiday so much! It's such a cute skirt too!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit especially the jacket and skirt :)
    My blog :*

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...