Is it summer yet?

Sunday, 10 April 2016






Outfit
Blouse - H&M  Jeans - Topshop
Sandals - Urban Outfitters  Sunglasses - C/O Dresslink 

Well folks, today I bring you the first of my holiday outfits. Those who follow me on Instagram will know that I spent the last week of March in Spain!!! I had such a lovely time in the sun, and today I bring you the first of my outfit's from my holiday. 
When going through my wardrobe the week before we went away there was a rather distinct lack of spring/summer pieces - I'm an autumn girl at heart! So I headed into town in the hopes that I might be able to pick up one or two bits to help me with the warmer weather. And this lil' blouse was one of those bits. I just adore the colour, and the style is pretty dang cute too! 



Love
God bless
10 comments on "Is it summer yet?"
  1. Nice look:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely love your top!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you spent an amazing holiday! :) I love your top, the shape looks really flattering on you and the colour is beautiful x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute outfit, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday!

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome look pretty!! You blouse is fantastic!!
    xx
    http://rockmyboots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute blouse and I'm soooo jel of your week in Spain! x

    India Charlotte♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute top! I'm so jealous you got to enjoy some sun! X
    eleanorfrances.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very simple yet cute outfit!

    A x

    nrlan.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...