Sunday, 6 March 2016

Angelina ballerina







Outfit
Top - Zara  Jeans - Topshop
Hat - Primark  Shoes - Primark 

The fashion student that doesn't like shopping. Total antithesis right? Well, that's my struggle, hence why me and ASOS are such good friends! But sometimes those January/February sales just call my name, and beauties like this top appear in my wardrobe with very little impact on my bank balance! I've taken to calling this top my ballerina top cause I feel like I did when I was 6/7 prancing around in my ballet leotard - floaty and magical

Love
God Bless

14 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Love the hat x

    eleanorfrances.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is such a pretty colour! You look lovely :)

    Millie x | Millie’s Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit, you look super cute!

    lu | Coco&Louis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hat!

    www.yupnyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look - the hat is gorgeous and you look amazing xo

    Emily | emsalice.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that fedora or any kind of hat always add something special to the whole look. They are must have piece for sure:)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so pretty! Love your outfit!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute outfit, especially love the shoes! http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. major cute look - a hat is such a nice touch!

    ARABELLA.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the hat!

    http://vintageecrush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love love love this! adore ballet pink at the moment and it looks beaut on you <3

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...