Berlin Photo Diary

Tuesday, 16 February 2016
At the beginning of January I set off on a week long study trip to Berlin with uni. 
And boy was it an interesting week! 
Berlin is such a unique city, full of history and culture and well, alcohol. It's not a romantic or pretty city, the walls are all totally covered in graffiti yet it has a charm that I can't quite describe. 
Berlin is one cool city, and if you like history, beer or techno music then it's definitely the place for you! I can't say it's a city that's on the top of my list to go back to however I can imagine when it's not snowing and freezing cold it would be an even more exciting city to explore and adventure! 
So here's my photo diary of all the many things I got up to on the trip, if you have any questions just give me a shout!  
































Love
God bless
12 comments on "Berlin Photo Diary "
  1. Love these photos, everything looks beautiful! xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is that you get to go to Berlin for a Uni trip! So jealous! I desperately want to visit the Holocaust memorial so bad. One that I've put for so long in my bucket list! Great post :)

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had so much fun! i've been to berlin twice already but that was when i was really young - i'd love to go back now to see how everything's changed x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Berlin looks like such a cool place, love your photos!

    Millie x | Millie’s Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely pictures, looks like you had a good time :)

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Berlin looks like such a cool diverse place, I know a few people who adore it, reading this has made me want to go even more

    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. berlin looks amazing, I regret not going while I was in Germany a few years ago!

    lu | Coco & Louis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Berlin is on the list of cities,I hope to one day visit. And now that you uploaded this photos, it looks even more amazing. Thank you for sharing them!

    x, Ruth Sarai
    http://stuck-in-rewind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun trip! and I love whatever baby blue coat is peeking out of the last photo.

    xx
    Gem
    milkwhitemoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHhhh berlin is awesome I literally got back 2 days ago from the film festival!- although it sadly didn't snow when i was there! Love the photos.

    Sophie xx

    http://filmfindersophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw my friends and I are planning a trip to Berlin and this post made me really excited and inspired :-) so thanks!

    www.lavidalissy.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...