Thursday, 31 December 2015

A quick little boxing match

Outfit 
Jacket - TK Maxx  Scarf - River Island
Jeans - Topshop  Bag - The White Pepper
Boots - ASOS

Just a quick little outfit post today, featuring my good ol' boxing day outfit, all the layers included! Both my bag and scarf were Christmas presents that I cracked out for Christmas round 2 (in my fam it is anyway) I feel like I'm having a bit of a faux fur & novelty bag time at the moment, I'm just loving them! 
Today is the last day of 2015, so whatever you're doing I hope it's lovely and I'll speak to you in 2016! 



Love
God Bless


9 comments:

  1. I love your bag, it's so cute!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiagilchriest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking very sassy!

    www.vleai.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the faux fur and bag! Gorgeous outfit x

    eleanorfrances.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great outfit Holl! Loveeee that bag! x

    India Charlotte♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are to die for!

    A | www.aly-space.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing ! :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this bag!
    So cute

    Akane
    www.humancat.co

    ReplyDelete
  8. This scarf just makes the whole oufit perfect!!Love!

    Anete,
    FIF

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...