Monday, 23 November 2015

London Adventures

This time last week I was sat on a coach heading down to London with another 70+ of the people on my course at uni. After nearly 4 hours we arrived in London, and had a couple of days to explore the city. We went to Shoreditch, Brick Lane, Covent Garden, Oxford Street, Liberty and a couple of very different exhibitions, one of which was insaneeee! (checkout the #yellowbluepink hashtag if you want to see more)
As always, I thought it'd be nice to collect all my London snaps together and create a lil photo diary of the trip, so today that's what I bring to you guys! There's also some good ol' London food posts coming very soon too so keep your eyes open for those, but if you want to know anything about our flying visit to London then give me a tweet (@Holl_JC)  




























Love
God bless

14 comments:

  1. great post! Liberty is my favorite shopping mall in London!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with London. The Photos are looking so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your time in London looked like so much fun! I personally love the city myself too!!'

    Melissa // http://odiamelissa.blogspot.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time! Those burgers look delicious and I so want to go to Liberty, it looks so pretty! :)

    Millie x | Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  5. London is so beautiful, your Spitalfields photos were great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Liberty's! Sarah and I went in the summer! You always go nice places for food and cocktails, can't wait to read more!

    Emma
    xx
    thehappyjournal.weebly.com
    thehappyjournal.com (2016)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like an awesome trip! The vodka and gin tea cups are sooo cute x

    eleanorfrances.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. London is beautiful! You've captured some really pretty shots <3
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great collection of Images from London. I love searching for graffiti in the back streets, they're always amazing!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've visited London a while ago, and I miss it terribly! Lovely photos :) Looks like a nice trip.

    x Alona | gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks great, I love London so much!

    www.thestylishcupcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seems like you had a great time! Nice photos ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm hundred percent sure that you enjoyed London! I've always wanted to come there because I just looooove the city! I really really wish to visit it one day :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really loved this post seen as since London is one of my favourite City's ♥

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless...